CCNA Practice Quiz 1
1. What is traffic called on the Transport Layer?
2. What is the purpose of NVRAM on a Cisco router?
Stores initial or start up configuration file
Holds a copy of the software that runs POST.
For working storage, including running configurations
stores a bootable IOS image
3. To avoid loops, which solution enforces the rule that information cannot be sent back in the direction from which it was received?
4. A class B address with a 12 bit subnet, how many subnets and hosts are available?
4094 subnets, 14 hosts
4096 subnets, 16 hosts
16 subnets, 4096 hosts
2 subnets, 16382 hosts
5. Which of the following is not a data encapsulation step?
Packets or datagrams are converted frames
Data is converted to segments
Frames are converted to bits
Packets or datagrams are converted to segments
6. Which command allows you to change or set the banner?
banner motd #
7. What type of cable is used to console into a Cisco router?
8. How would you change the privileged mode password?
set privileged password
set enable password
9. Which command is used to copy from a TFTP server to flash?
copy flash tftp
copy sh flash
copy tftp flash
copy run tftp
10. How do you move to the previous command in the history buffer?
11. What is 184.108.40.206 in binary?